Monday 21 January 2019

DISCHARGED AND ACQUITTED


I am glad to tell you that you are absolutely free from your past sins or offences if you have given your life to Christ. You had been justified by the blood of Jesus when you gave your life to Jesus.  Jesus died for your sins and He was raised from the dead when you’re discharged and acquitted (Rom. 4:24).  The scripture says: “And you, who once were estranged and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and irreproachable before Him” (RSV Col. 1:21-22)
See, God has declared you holy and blameless before Him, so who will declare you unholy?
Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies (Romans 8:33)

Your past sins do not count again. They have been swept under by the blood of Jesus Christ. Your past sins are no longer standing against you before Him. Do not allow the evil one to plague your peace and joy in Christ with your past sins. You have been vindicated by His blood and have become holy and spotless before God.  Satan has no right to afflict your life with your past, because you have been forgiven and made holy.
Beloved, no matter how grave your past sins were, there is peace between you and God because of Jesus’ blood. Your past sins can count only if you don’t let go of them in your heart via the tricks of the devil. Then they count in the spirit realm, because Satan will use them to steal your joy, peace, righteousness and freedom in the Holy Ghost in Christ Jesus.
You cannot enjoy true freedom from sin until you believe this fact. True peace and rest in Christ comes only when you believe that you are holy and spotless by His blood. You are free forever from the bondage of sin if you abide in Him. Dominion over sin is your birthright, don’t sell it off.
Satan has no legal right to harass your life with the past. Your past has been done away with. Next time he comes to you with his lies, tell him you are justified by His blood. Tell him you are holy, spotless and irreproachable before God the great Judge. Tell him you are the righteousness of God in Christ. Tell him that there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death!
I decree any shadow of the past haunting your life, I command the light of God to illuminate them, in Jesus’ name. Any messenger of hell tormenting your life with your past sins, I put the blood of Jesus between you and them, in Jesus Christ’s name. I decree your freedom from every shadow of sin taunting your life and destiny, in Jesus’ precious name. I declare judgment by fire on any power using your past sins or offences to torment your life in Jesus name .Beloved, you are absolutely free, in Jesus’ precious name.
Friend, I know that the devil might have tampered with who you are or your life but I know that God your Designer, the chief potter, can fix it. No matter what the enemy has done against you, God your Maker can reform and recreate your battered life. He can put the broken pieces of your life together again and make it glorious. Don’t conclude with the enemy. Don’t conclude with the prophecy of men about you. If you will allow God to work in your life and abide in you, He can put your life together again. He can fix what is wrong with your life because He is the potter and you are clay in His hand. God is always in business of making hopeless life a glorious one. No matter how big your problem is, friend, God can fix it and turn it around for His glory and your glory. Give your heart to God today through our Lord Jesus Christ. If you want to give your life to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, please say this prayer along with me:
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I recognize myself today as a sinner that needs your mercy, I now ask that you forgive me all my sins and wash me clean in the blood of the Lamb of God. I take you at your word. I confess that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. Thank you for coming into my heart, for giving me your Holy Spirit as you have promised, and for being my Lord. Amen
Connect wth Us
whatsapp: +2348169428464
For our Live Service:
School of Supernatural – 10am-11am every Monday
Revival Service- 6pm-8pm  (GMT+1)
Sunday Services
1st Service- 7am-9.15am
2nd Service- 9.15am-11.45am


No comments:

Post a Comment