Tuesday 25 March 2014

God has a plan for your life

I am glad to tell you  that your life and future were concluded before you were formed and put in your mother’s womb. Everything about you was settled before you were born to this world. God had really concluded about journey on earth before you came to this world. That is why I used to say that you are not a mistake and an accident on earth. No matter how you came and where you were born, your glorious future was settled in heaven before you’re allowed to come into the world. It is written: “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations” (Jer.1:5)
Friend, God has a good plan for your life. According to the above Bible passage God has written a script for your life and he has sent you to the earth to act it out. In other words, you are God’s actor or actress on earth. He has carefully chosen a role or part for you in His plan for the world.
That is, He has an agenda and a purpose for creating you, you can’t be Mr. Nobody. You are God’s written script; He can’t allow you to fail if you will accept the role He has chosen for you. Your role on earth was fixed, settled and concluded before you were born. You are not in the world to while away your time. You are not here to beget sons and daughters, and die. You are not in the world to be a spectator. You’re made to be an asset to man and God, don’t die as a liability. God has put some treasures in you that this generation needs, dare to ask Him to show you.
Beloved, God asked me to tell you that he has written a book concerning you in heaven that contains the details of your assignment on earth. He asked me to tell you that if you are willing and obedient, He will show it to you. He will empower and sponsor you lavishly to carry out His plan for your life. He asked me to tell you that you are so precious and honorable in His eyes that He gave up His only Son Jesus to suffer and die in your place. He asked me to tell you that He did this to tell and show you that you are not worthless and useless before Him and to His plan.
Moreover He asked me to tell you that the world might have written you off and concluded that you are useless but He your Maker can fix the broken pieces of your life and recreates it to be what he had planned it to be. He asked me to tell you that everything depends on you. He asked me to tell you that if you will turn up today before Him, He will not turn you down. He asked me to tell you that if you are ready today He will step into your life and situation and turn it around for His glory. He asked me to tell you that He loves and cherishes you because you are His plan to wipe away tears from the faces of millions. He asked me to tell you that if only and if you will dare dream His dreams and align your dreams with His plan and purpose for your life, He will work in and with you and see to it that you are a name, a glory and a praise on earth.
Friend, it is crystal clear that God has a better plan for your life and that this plan was settled and concluded before you were ever born. All what you need to change your life now is to tell Him ‘this is me, use me as you want’. God is desperately waiting for your response today for He wants to celebrate you before His angels. No matter how cruel and bad you may think that you are, God loves you and wants you. He really wants you because He doesn’t want you to be a waste. You may be dirty but He will clean you up and give you a new robe of beauty and glory. He is not angry with you. He can put the broken pieces of your life together again and make it glorious. Don’t conclude with the prophecy of men about you. They are not your Maker. They are blind. They don’t know anything about who you are inside. If you want to give your life to God through our Lord Jesus Christ pray this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I recognize myself today as a sinner that needs your mercy, I now ask that you forgive me all my sins and wash me clean in the blood of Jesus Christ. I take you at your word. I confess that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that you raised him from the dead. Thank you for coming into my heart, for giving me your Holy spirit as you have promised, and for being LORD over my life. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment